Saturday, March 31, 2018

I am Guided and Supported


I am Guided and Supported

There is one constant, steadfast Divine Presence that is infinite and eternal. This Divine Presence is forever giving its creative power and love to all of creation. This Divine Presence guides and supports every aspect of existence.  It is the Beloved. It is the one true Reality.

The creative power and love of the Divine Presence lives in me. It is who I am. It is expressing in every aspect of my life. I am one with the Divine Presence.

I accept that the Divine Presence is right now supporting me, guiding me and meeting all my needs as I navigate this time of change. I open to a full realization of the truth of who I am. I remember to turn to the love and creative power of the Divine Presence in all circumstances and situations in my life.  I am a channel for the Divine Presence to express love in the world and I align myself with Its nature in me.

I give thanks for this realization of my oneness with the Divine Presence and its action in my life.

I release this, my word of affirmation, into the Law that governs creation.

And So It Is

Diane Tapogna, RScP
Center for Spiritual Living, Santa Rosa

No comments:

Post a Comment