Saturday, December 30, 2017

Inner Calm

Inner Calm

The peace of God is ever-present. It is the deep abiding peace that is the very foundation for all of life. The flow and activity of life all takes place in the field of peace. Peace is at the very heart of all creation.

I am one with the peace of God. This peace is my very foundation. All of the activities of my life take place in this field of deep unwavering peace.

I declare that I have an inner calm that is evident in all my relationships. I communicate in a clear, soft relaxed way. This peace of God is always available to me, always present and I turn to it. It informs all of my interactions. And I experience inner calm.

I give thanks for the realization of peace that is the very foundation of my being.

I release this Word into the Law and let it be.

And So It Is

Diane Tapogna, RScP

Center for Spiritual Living, Santa Rosa

No comments:

Post a Comment