Saturday, December 16, 2017

Confidence in Job Choices

Confidence in Job Choices

There is One Life, the Life of the Living Spirit. It is pure intelligence and It is always guiding life into its greatest expression. This intelligence is ever-present and all-knowing. It includes everyone and everything. The wisdom of the ages is available through the One Mind.

This One Mind is individualized in me. I have complete access to the wisdom of the ages and I am fully guided by the perfect intelligence of the One Living Spirit.

I claim and accept absolute confidence for myself. All that I need to know about the job choices before me is clear to me. I affirm an experience of the best results for everyone involved. I know that I am guided every step of the way in this process. And as a result I am fully aligned with my true nature.

I give thanks for this deeper understanding and awareness about the truth of my job choices.

I release and let go.

And So It Is

Diane Tapogna, RScP

Center for Spiritual Living, Santa Rosa

No comments:

Post a Comment