Saturday, December 9, 2017

Affirmative Prayer for Healing

Healing

There is an unlimited, all-powerful force for good that is forever giving itself to all of creation. It is the divine intelligence and the great healing power, creating and renewing the perfection of life. All of creation and all that is behind creation is interwoven and interconnected as the great web of life. This great wholeness is the essence of all beings.

This great wholeness is the essence of me. It is what I am and so as I speak my word all of the power of creation is aligning with this truth.

I am one with the force for good. The healing power renews perfection through me. I am one with Spirit, one with life. I accept for myself a compete healing. Every body part is coming to express a greater wholeness. Freedom from pain is my natural state and is right now being restored in me. I accept a feeling of deep connection to Spirit and a deep connection to family and friends. I accept that support is available to me whenever I need it.

I accept a complete release of any fear, pain, or belief in delay or hindrance. Instead I accept a deep faith and trust. I declare for myself a deep, abiding connection to Spirit.

I give thanks for the realization of this truth and I accept it as already done in my life.

I release this Word into the Law and let it be.

And So It Is

Diane Tapogna, RScP

Center for Spiritual Living, Santa Rosa

No comments:

Post a Comment