Saturday, November 18, 2017

I Deepen My Faith in Goodness


There is one creative power, one mind. It is the power if the living Spirit and it operates through the one mind to create and express goodness, to create life. This creative power is always active and present. It gives itself fully to all and all alike. It is constant, steadfast and steady. It is infinite and eternal.

I am one with this creative power, one with the one mind.

I accept a greater experience of goodness in my life. I open to receive a deep faith in the good of life. I trust the creative power to move through me to express more good, more love, more kindness and more peace. My awareness of the constant non-wavering spiritual truth behind life is unshakable.

I celebrate this realization of goodness and my awareness of it. I accept deepening of faith with a sense of gratitude.

I release this word into the law that returns to me its intent.

And So It Is

Diane Tapogna, RScP
Center for Spiritual Living, Santa Rosa

No comments:

Post a Comment