Saturday, November 4, 2017

Freedom from the Effects of Arthritis


There is one divine, creative power that is always active, continuously revealing perfect wholeness. This power is ever-present in all of life. It gives its intelligence and wisdom to all of existence. There is a natural flow to life. The power of life to renew itself is unlimited. Freedom is absolute.

This creative power, this renewal, this freedom is active in my body, forever revealing a greater wholeness. My body is the substance and creation of the divine one, made in the perfect pattern that is continuously creating and informing all of life.

I accept complete freedom from the effects of arthritis in my body. I open to a greater experience of wholeness and flexibility. I release any ideas of discomfort and embrace the complete renewal of my body.  The easy flow of movement is my natural state and I am filled with ease and confidence as I realize the activity of the one healing power at work on my behalf.

I give thanks for this realization of wholeness and I release this word into the subjective mind of the one.

And So It Is

Diane Tapogna, RScP
Center for Spiritual Living, Santa Rosa

No comments:

Post a Comment