Saturday, August 19, 2017

Affirmative Prayer for Physical Health

Affirmative Prayer for Physical Health

There is one Life, one Law that creates, comprehends and coordinates all physical laws. This One lives as Its creation, formless Spirit has taken form in order to express and experience Its own nature. The beauty, wisdom, grace and perfection of this One is the essence and substance of all that is. There is no separation between Creator and creation.


This perfect Creator is living Itself in me, as me and through me.  It’s perfection is revealed in and as my life, my heart, my body, It is my soul and my substance.


Spirit can not be obstructed, impaired or limited.  As I open to this realization, I release any ideas of limitation for myself.  Spirit is never stagnant It is always creating and Its creation is good, I am good, my body is good.  Spirit renews Itself in my body with every breath and I am renewed.  The experience of renewal and right action is manifesting in my body right now.  I believe that my body is the substance of Spirit and Spirit only chooses good.  I trust in my own vitality as I lean into the loving Presence of Spirit as me.


With gratitude and confidence in the ever goodness of Spirit, I release this word into the divine Law, the creative action of the Spirit that always responds with Yes.

 And so it is.

Sherry Vierra, RScP
Center for Spiritual Living, Santa Rosa

No comments:

Post a Comment