Saturday, July 15, 2017

Prayer to Surrender

Surrender

That which is everywhere and all knowing envelops life in Its loving presence. It is divine activity, infinite potential and intelligence and It is always available, acting on behalf of creation. It is the source and sustainer of all it is. It is eternal givingness, creating anew in each moment. It is uncaused joy, and is completely available, as the irresistible and unshakable nature of beingness. Its will is always expressing through creation.

I am made of this divine stuff. It flows in, around, through and as me. I am a divine activity, an expression of God. I am inseparable from this, my divine nature. God is my source and sustenance. It is my breath and heartbeat. I am an instrument of the Divine. Gods' will flows through me. I am connected to and inseparable from all that is.

From this awareness I accept and surrender to God's exquisite will. I recognize and embody the divine yearning within me. I let go of attachment to outcome and trust in God's unlimited power and intelligence. The Divine's exquisite boundless capacity conspires for the highest and fullest expression of Itself through me.

With gratitude I rest in faith knowing this spiritual truth.

I let go and let God.

And so it is.
Amada Colt, RScP

No comments:

Post a Comment