Saturday, June 17, 2017

Peace through Oneness and Unity

Peace through Oneness and Unity

God is the essence and substance of absolutely everything. It is expressed in the beauty of nature, the heart of humanity, in all Life. Love, peace, truth and beauty are at the center of all people always. We are a collective One, undivided Truth living in multitudes of form.

God is forever revealing Itself in all that is. It is revealing Itself in me, as me and through me. The presence of this divine and mysterious reality does not depend on my awareness of it. It is, in me, in all people, no one and nothing is excluded. I am unified with all that is and God is all that is.

 My awareness expands to realize that all people, including myself are the children of God. I am able to realize this even when I am faced with opposing ideas and situations that seem contrary. There is no separation between me and any other human being. I understand that the perception of God is expanding for all people and I honor the process. I believe in unity and trust in the powerful love of God to express and expand in all of humanity. Peace and harmony always triumph over what I perceive as chaos. Perceptions are not Truth and as I trust that God is indeed all things, always, everywhere, peace floods my consciousness. The peace of God guides me as I witness world events and in my relationship with all people.

 Knowing all this is true fills me with confidence and peace. The manifestation of this prayer is already expanding in my heart and so I simply release this prayer trusting it is done.

And So It Is

Sherry Vierra, RScP

Center for Spiritual Living, Santa Rosa

1 comment: