Saturday, May 20, 2017

Guidance

Guidance
There is One Breath, the Source and Sustainer of all that is. It is that which brings the invisible into form, creating from Itself in each moment. It is Mother-Father God, everywhere present, eternally giving to Its creation. It is the power and movement of consciousness. It is the Love that is always acting on behalf of Life. It is Divine Intelligence that illuminates, informs and guides and It is the allness of life, There is nothing is outside of It. It is fully present and available in every moment.

I am made of this divine substance. I am a part of creation. I am inseparable from this One's body, mind and spirit. I live and have my being within It. The breath and heartbeat of the One move through me. I am at home in It, living in Its wholeness, infinite intelligence and wisdom. 

From this awareness I speak my word for myself. I accept a greater experience of my connection to divine guidance. I trust the intelligence that informs my every cell, each molecule and atom of my being. I embrace my innate intuition that is always at work on my behalf. I open and listen to the God within me which knows. I take regular time to contemplate, pray and meditate, giving my intuitive nature space in me for greater recognition and clarity. I welcome the Divine in me and allow It to guide my choices, my thoughts, words and actions. I rest in this sweet knowing of this divine process of aligning more fully with my good.

I am so grateful for this shift in consciousness, realizing my trust in that which is always for me and for all of Life.

With absolute confidence I accept this as already known and done in the heart and mind of the One.

And so it is.
Amada Colt, RScP
Center for Spiritual Living, Santa Rosa

No comments:

Post a Comment