Saturday, April 8, 2017

A New Way of Being in Relationship

God is love. All of life is in communion with itself through the natural contentedness of all beings, all creation. Love is the great unifying power that connect all of life together into a perfect harmonious whole. Love includes all, embraces all, accepts all. Love is freely given and freely received by Life Itself.

I am one with the love that is forever giving itself to all of life.

I accept that I am open and willing as I step into this new way of being in relationship. I accept for myself closeness and connection. I declare that there is a sense of being accepted and included in my relationships. I am a good listener and I have the courage to be vulnerable. I allow my softer side to be seen and known.

I give thanks for this shift in consciousness about my relationships.

I release this Word into the Law that recieves it and acts upon its highest intention.

And So It Is

Diane Tapogna, RScP
Center for Spiritual Living, Santa Rosa

1 comment: